My, how we have grown!
2007 The King and I
• New Day had been open just over a year
• We had served 200 children
• It was our 5th production
• Production Budget was just over $13,000
• New Day was completely volunteer run
• Our operating budget was $32,500
2015 The King and I
• New Day celebrated 10 years in March 2016
• We have served over 5,000 children
• This was our 32nd production
• Production Budget was about $28,000
• New Day has a part time Executive Director/CEO and CFO
• Our operating budget is almost $200,000
And we continue to grow! Be a part of our amazing program and support our mission to provide theatrical experiences for children in the Mid-South.
Click the link below to give a recurring donation, select monthly or yearly options.
New Day Needs You
New Day Children’s Theatre is successful because of the overwhelming support from our community. Our donors allow us to keep our doors open and plan exciting workshops and productions for all of the children in our community regardless of experience level. New Day Children’s Theatre is a valuable part of our community and has earned our place as a respected and successful non-profit. We have accomplished remarkable things since opening our doors in 2006 and need your help to take our theatre to the next level. Thank you in advance for making the decision to support, New Day so we can continue making a difference in the lives of children as well as adults in our community.